2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 24: Health and Safety
Article 6B: Jonathan Spradling Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act, 24-6B-1 through 24-6B-25
- Section 24-6B-1: Short title.
- Section 24-6B-2: Definitions.
- Section 24-6B-3: Applicability.
- Section 24-6B-4: Who may make anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 24-6B-5: Manner of making anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 24-6B-6: Amending or revoking anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 24-6B-7: Refusal to make anatomical gift; effect of refusal.
- Section 24-6B-7.1: Document of gift as a legal document.
- Section 24-6B-8: Preclusive effect of anatomical gift, amendment or revocation.
- Section 24-6B-9: Who may make anatomical gift of decedent's body or part.
- Section 24-6B-9.1: Identification of potential donors.
- Section 24-6B-9.2: Death record reviews.
- Section 24-6B-10: Manner of making, amending or revoking anatomical gift of decedent's body or part.
- Section 24-6B-11: Persons that may receive anatomical gift; purpose of anatomical gift.
- Section 24-6B-12: Search and notification.
- Section 24-6B-13: Delivery of document of gift not required; right to examine.
- Section 24-6B-14: Rights and duties of procurement organization and others.
- Section 24-6B-15: Coordination of procurement and use.
- Section 24-6B-16: Sale or purchase of parts prohibited.
- Section 24-6B-17: Other prohibited acts.
- Section 24-6B-18: Immunity.
- Section 24-6B-19: Law governing validity; choice of law as to execution of document of gift; presumption of validity.
- Section 24-6B-20: Donor registry.
- Section 24-6B-21: Effect of anatomical gift on advance health-care directive.
- Section 24-6B-22: Cooperation between office of the state medical investigator and procurement organization.
- Section 24-6B-23: Facilitation of anatomical gift from decedent whose body is under jurisdiction of the office of the state medical investigator.
- Section 24-6B-24: Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 24-6B-25: Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.