2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 24: Health and Safety
Article 5: Immunization, 24-5-1 through 24-5-15
- Section 24-5-1: Immunization regulations.
- Section 24-5-1.1: Short title.
- Section 24-5-2: Unlawful to enroll in school unimmunized; unlawful to refuse to permit immunization.
- Section 24-5-3: Exemption from immunization.
- Section 24-5-4: Superintendent; duty to report.
- Section 24-5-5: Who may immunize; who must pay.
- Section 24-5-6: Penalty.
- Section 24-5-7: Immunization registry; creation.
- Section 24-5-8: Reporting.
- Section 24-5-9: Access.
- Section 24-5-10: Use.
- Section 24-5-11: Rules.
- Section 24-5-12: Obligations.
- Section 24-5-13: Rights.
- Section 24-5-14: Participation.
- Section 24-5-15: Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.