2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 24: Health and Safety
Article 26: Patient Care Monitoring Act, 24-26-1 through 24-26-12
- Section 24-26-1: Short title.
- Section 24-26-2: Definitions.
- Section 24-26-3: Monitoring device; authorization and use.
- Section 24-26-4: Monitoring device option; installation; accommodation by facility.
- Section 24-26-5: Consent; waiver.
- Section 24-26-6: Authorization form; contents.
- Section 24-26-7: Immunity; unauthorized use.
- Section 24-26-8: Notice to current patients.
- Section 24-26-9: Notice.
- Section 24-26-10: Rules.
- Section 24-26-11: Prohibited acts.
- Section 24-26-12: Criminal acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.