2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 18: Libraries, Museums and Cultural Properties
Article 1: Supreme Court Law Library, 18-1-1 through 18-1-12
- Section 18-1-1: Board of trustees; membership.
- Section 18-1-2: Supreme court law library board of trustees; chairman and secretary.
- Section 18-1-3: Power to prescribe rules and regulations.
- Section 18-1-4: Duties; purchase of books and management of affairs.
- Section 18-1-5: Law library board; publishing opinions of supreme court.
- Section 18-1-6: Payment of accounts.
- Section 18-1-7: Librarian; appointment by board; custody of property.
- Section 18-1-8: Bond of librarian; approval.
- Section 18-1-9: Unauthorized removal of books or property; criminal liability of librarian.
- Section 18-1-10: Unlawful removal of books or property; penalty.
- Section 18-1-11: Liability for injury to books or property.
- Section 18-1-12: Trade, barter and exchange of books and periodicals; powers of board of trustees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.