2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14: Records, Legal Notices and Oaths
Article 9: Records Affecting Real Property, 14-9-1 through 14-9-9
- Section 14-9-1: Instruments affecting real estate; recording.
- Section 14-9-2: Constructive notice of contents.
- Section 14-9-3: Unrecorded instruments; effect.
- Section 14-9-4: Filing for record; effect; reception book.
- Section 14-9-5: Repealed.
- Section 14-9-6: Wills not affected.
- Section 14-9-7: Conveyances to state and public corporations; recording; filing in lieu of recording; maximum fee.
- Section 14-9-8: Lost patent; recording certified copy; effect.
- Section 14-9-9: Federal court judgment; county for filing; lien against realty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.