2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14: Records, Legal Notices and Oaths
Article 8: Recording, 14-8-1 through 14-8-17
- Section 14-8-1: County clerks to be recorders.
- Section 14-8-2: County clerk; duty as recorder.
- Section 14-8-3: Recording books.
- Section 14-8-4: Acknowledgment necessary for recording; exceptions.
- Section 14-8-5: Mining location notices; recording.
- Section 14-8-6: County clerks; to endorse and record land titles; notice.
- Section 14-8-7: Standards; durability requirements.
- Section 14-8-8: Repealed.
- Section 14-8-9: Security of books of record; delivery to successors.
- Section 14-8-9.1: Public records; inspection; exceptions.
- Section 14-8-10: County clerks; failure to perform duties as recorder.
- Section 14-8-11: Repealed.
- Section 14-8-12: Repealed.
- Section 14-8-12.1: Temporary provision; validation.
- Section 14-8-12.2: County clerk recording and filing fund; uses.
- Section 14-8-12.3: Repealed.
- Section 14-8-12.4: Repealed.
- Section 14-8-13: Fees; copying records; issuing licenses; acknowledgments.
- Section 14-8-14: Searching records; reproduction of records; fees.
- Section 14-8-15: Payment of fees; disposition.
- Section 14-8-15.1: Payment of fees; in-person filings; disposition.
- Section 14-8-16: Filings of legal descriptions and plats of real property authorized; recording.
- Section 14-8-17: Documents recorded without cost.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.