2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14: Records, Legal Notices and Oaths
Article 16: Uniform Electronic Transactions, 14-16-1 through 14-16-19
- Section 14-16-1: Short title.
- Section 14-16-2: Definitions.
- Section 14-16-3: Scope.
- Section 14-16-4: Prospective application.
- Section 14-16-5: Use of electronic records and electronic signatures; variation by agreement.
- Section 14-16-6: Construction and application.
- Section 14-16-7: Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures and electronic contracts.
- Section 14-16-8: Provision of information in writing; presentation of records.
- Section 14-16-9: Attribution and effect of electronic record and electronic signature.
- Section 14-16-10: Effect of change or error.
- Section 14-16-11: Notarization and acknowledgment.
- Section 14-16-12: Retention of electronic records; originals.
- Section 14-16-13: Admissibility in evidence.
- Section 14-16-14: Automated transaction.
- Section 14-16-15: Time and place of sending and receipt.
- Section 14-16-16: Transferable records.
- Section 14-16-17: Creation and retention of electronic records and conversion of written records by governmental agencies.
- Section 14-16-18: Acceptance and distribution of electronic records by governmental agencies.
- Section 14-16-19: Interoperability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.