2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14: Records, Legal Notices and Oaths
Article 14: Uniform Law on Notarial Acts, 14-14-1 through 14-14-11
- Section 14-14-1: Definitions.
- Section 14-14-2: Notarial acts.
- Section 14-14-3: Notarial acts in this state.
- Section 14-14-4: Notarial acts in other jurisdictions of the United States.
- Section 14-14-5: Notarial acts under federal authority.
- Section 14-14-6: Foreign notarial acts.
- Section 14-14-7: Certificate of notarial acts.
- Section 14-14-8: Certificates of notarial acts; short forms.
- Section 14-14-9: Notarial acts affected by the uniform law on notarial acts.
- Section 14-14-10: Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 14-14-11: Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.