2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14: Records, Legal Notices and Oaths
Article 12A: Notary Public, 14-12A-1 through 14-12A-26
- Section 14-12A-1: Short title.
- Section 14-12A-2: Definitions.
- Section 14-12A-3: Qualifications.
- Section 14-12A-4: Application.
- Section 14-12A-5: Appointment; term.
- Section 14-12A-6: Reappointment.
- Section 14-12A-7: Powers and prohibitions.
- Section 14-12A-8: Refusal to notarize.
- Section 14-12A-9: Surety bond and duties of surety.
- Section 14-12A-10: Avoidance of influence.
- Section 14-12A-11: False or incomplete certificate, authenticating documents in absence of principal.
- Section 14-12A-12: Improper documents.
- Section 14-12A-13: Intent to deceive.
- Section 14-12A-14: Testimonials.
- Section 14-12A-15: Unauthorized practice of law.
- Section 14-12A-16: Fees.
- Section 14-12A-17: Official signature.
- Section 14-12A-18: Official seal or stamp.
- Section 14-12A-19: Endorsing date of commission.
- Section 14-12A-20: Change of name.
- Section 14-12A-21: Change of address.
- Section 14-12A-22: Certification.
- Section 14-12A-23: Resignation.
- Section 14-12A-24: Disposition of the seal and stamp.
- Section 14-12A-25: Disqualified notary public exercising powers.
- Section 14-12A-26: Removal from office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.