2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14: Records, Legal Notices and Oaths
Article 11: Publication of Notice, 14-11-1 through 14-11-13
- Section 14-11-1: "Legal notices and advertisements" defined.
- Section 14-11-2: Requirement for publication of legal notice or advertisement.
- Section 14-11-3: Frequency of newspaper's publication; effect.
- Section 14-11-4: Proof of publication.
- Section 14-11-5: Affidavit of proof; contents.
- Section 14-11-6: Filing affidavit of publication; evidential value.
- Section 14-11-7: Rates for legal notice or advertisement; costs.
- Section 14-11-8: Violation of legal publication law; penalty.
- Section 14-11-9: Legal publications by county, municipality or school district; payment.
- Section 14-11-10: Litigation; publication of notice; posting.
- Section 14-11-10.1: Legal notices; simple description also required.
- Section 14-11-10.2: Electronic posting of legal notices.
- Section 14-11-11: County and municipal boards and officers; publication of proceedings; language requirements.
- Section 14-11-12: Publication in lieu of posting.
- Section 14-11-13: Official Spanish newspapers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.