2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 13: Public Purchases and Property
Article 7: Health Care Purchasing, 13-7-1 through 13-7-12
- Section 13-7-1: Short title.
- Section 13-7-2: Purpose of act.
- Section 13-7-3: Definitions.
- Section 13-7-4: Mandatory consolidated purchasing.
- Section 13-7-5: Consolidated purchasing for other persons.
- Section 13-7-6: Use of social security numbers.
- Section 13-7-7: Consolidated administrative functions; benefit.
- Section 13-7-8: Maximum age of dependent.
- Section 13-7-9: General anesthesia and hospitalization for dental surgery.
- Section 13-7-10: Hearing aid coverage for children required.
- Section 13-7-11: Required coverage of patient costs incurred in cancer clinical trials.
- Section 13-7-12: Coverage for orally administered anticancer medications; limits on patient costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.