2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 13: Public Purchases and Property
Article 4C: Public Works Mediation, 13-4C-1 through 13-4C-11
- Section 13-4C-1: Short title.
- Section 13-4C-2: Definitions.
- Section 13-4C-3: Application.
- Section 13-4C-4: Mediation requirement; exemptions.
- Section 13-4C-5: Notice of mediation session; service of notice.
- Section 13-4C-6: Location of mediation session.
- Section 13-4C-7: Written materials.
- Section 13-4C-8: Attendance.
- Section 13-4C-9: Recording of agreements; compromise and offers to compromise.
- Section 13-4C-10: Mediation clause in a contract; application of federal law.
- Section 13-4C-11: Costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.