2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 13: Public Purchases and Property
Article 4A: Art in Public Places, 13-4A-1 through 13-4A-11
- Section 13-4A-1: Short title.
- Section 13-4A-2: Legislative declaration.
- Section 13-4A-3: Definitions.
- Section 13-4A-4: Allocation of construction costs.
- Section 13-4A-5: Art in public places fund; creation.
- Section 13-4A-6: Works of art.
- Section 13-4A-7: Administration of the program.
- Section 13-4A-8: Artist selection.
- Section 13-4A-9: Separate contracts.
- Section 13-4A-10: Division; rules and regulations.
- Section 13-4A-11: Maintenance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.