2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 13: Public Purchases and Property
Article 1C: State Use Act, 13-1C-1 through 13-1C-7
- Section 13-1C-1: Short title.
- Section 13-1C-2: Purpose.
- Section 13-1C-3: Definitions.
- Section 13-1C-4: Council for purchasing from persons with disabilities; appointment; organization.
- Section 13-1C-5: Authority and duties of the council; rules.
- Section 13-1C-6: Existing vendor exclusion.
- Section 13-1C-7: Procurement by state agencies and local public bodies; cooperative agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.