2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 1: Elections
Article 19A: Voter Action, 1-19A-1 through 1-19A-17
- Section 1-19A-1: Short title.
- Section 1-19A-2: Definitions.
- Section 1-19A-3: Terms of participation; declaration of intent.
- Section 1-19A-4: Qualifying contributions.
- Section 1-19A-5: Seed money.
- Section 1-19A-6: Certification.
- Section 1-19A-7: Guidelines and restrictions for contributions to and expenditures of certified candidates.
- Section 1-19A-8: Political party expenditures; contributions to certified candidates.
- Section 1-19A-9: Candidate reporting requirements.
- Section 1-19A-10: Public election fund; creation; use.
- Section 1-19A-11: Determination of fund amount.
- Section 1-19A-12: Timing of fund distribution.
- Section 1-19A-13: Amount of fund distribution.
- Section 1-19A-14: Matching funds.
- Section 1-19A-15: Administration; secretary of state; duties.
- Section 1-19A-16: Appeals.
- Section 1-19A-17: Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.