2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 70 - Oil and Gas.
Article 12 - Surface Owners Protection Act, 70-12-1 through 70-12-10.
- Section 70-12-1 - Short title.
- Section 70-12-2 - Applicability.
- Section 70-12-3 - Definitions.
- Section 70-12-4 - Compensation for oil and gas operations.
- Section 70-12-5 - Notice of operations; proposed surface use and compensation agreement.
- Section 70-12-6 - Entry without agreement; bond.
- Section 70-12-7 - Damages.
- Section 70-12-8 - Remedies not exclusive.
- Section 70-12-9 - Emergency situations.
- Section 70-12-10 - Temporary provision; applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.