2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 7 - Impaired Health Care Provider, 61-7-1 through 61-7-12.
- Section 61-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-7-2 - Definition.
- Section 61-7-3 - Grounds for restriction, suspension or revocation of license; registration or certification.
- Section 61-7-4 - Health care provider boards; additional powers and duties.
- Section 61-7-5 - Examination by committee.
- Section 61-7-6 - Voluntary restriction of licensure.
- Section 61-7-7 - Report to the board; action.
- Section 61-7-8 - Proceedings.
- Section 61-7-9 - Reinstatement of license.
- Section 61-7-10 - Judicial review.
- Section 61-7-11 - Protected action and communication.
- Section 61-7-12 - Impaired health care provider treatment program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.