2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 6B - Polysomnography Practice Act, 61-6B-1 through 61-6B-10.
- Section 61-6B-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-6B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 61-6B-3 - License required; exceptions; practice limitations; applicability.
- Section 61-6B-4 - Exemptions.
- Section 61-6B-5 - Requirements for licensing.
- Section 61-6B-6 - License renewal.
- Section 61-6B-7 - License; contents; display; fees.
- Section 61-6B-8 - Committee; creation; organization; per diem and mileage; removal.
- Section 61-6B-9 - Board; committee; powers and duties.
- Section 61-6B-10 - Offenses; criminal penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.