2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 33 - Utility Operators, 61-33-1 through 61-33-10.
- Section 61-33-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-33-2 - Definitions.
- Section 61-33-3 - Administration; enforcement.
- Section 61-33-4 - Powers and duties of commission.
- Section 61-33-5 - Application requirements; fees; fund created; endorsement.
- Section 61-33-6 - Certification required; prohibition.
- Section 61-33-7 - Suspension and revocation.
- Section 61-33-8 - Prohibitions; penalty.
- Section 61-33-9 - Variance procedures.
- Section 61-33-10 - Enforcement; compliance orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.