2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 17B - Body Art Safe Practices Act, 61-17B-1 through 61-17B-14.
- Section 61-17B-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-17B-2 - Purpose.
- Section 61-17B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 61-17B-4 - Issuance of a body art license.
- Section 61-17B-5 - License; application; revocation; suspension.
- Section 61-17B-6 - Inspection by board.
- Section 61-17B-7 - Exemptions.
- Section 61-17B-8 - Sterile procedures and sanitation.
- Section 61-17B-9 - Immediate suspension.
- Section 61-17B-10 - Judicial review.
- Section 61-17B-11 - Enforcement.
- Section 61-17B-12 - Use of barbers and cosmetologists fund.
- Section 61-17B-13 - Municipalities.
- Section 61-17B-14 - Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.