2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 14F - Uniform Athlete Agents, 61-14F-1 through 61-14F-19.
- Section 61-14F-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-14F-2 - Definitions.
- Section 61-14F-3 - Service of process; subpoenas.
- Section 61-14F-4 - Athlete agents; registration required; void contracts.
- Section 61-14F-5 - Registration as athlete agent; form; requirements.
- Section 61-14F-6 - Certificate of registration; issuance or denial; renewal.
- Section 61-14F-7 - Suspension, revocation or refusal to renew registration.
- Section 61-14F-8 - Temporary registration.
- Section 61-14F-9 - Registration and renewal fees.
- Section 61-14F-10 - Required form of contract.
- Section 61-14F-11 - Notice to educational institution.
- Section 61-14F-12 - Student athlete's right to cancel.
- Section 61-14F-13 - Required records.
- Section 61-14F-14 - Prohibited conduct.
- Section 61-14F-15 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 61-14F-16 - Civil remedies.
- Section 61-14F-17 - Administrative penalty.
- Section 61-14F-18 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 61-14F-19 - Federal electronic signatures in global and national commerce act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.