2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 14E - Medical Radiation Health and Safety, 61-14E-1 through 61-14E-12.
- Section 61-14E-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-14E-2 - Purpose of act.
- Section 61-14E-3 - Administration; enforcement.
- Section 61-14E-4 - Definitions.
- Section 61-14E-5 - Board; powers; duties.
- Section 61-14E-5.1 - Medical imaging and radiation therapy advisory council; creation and organization.
- Section 61-14E-6 - Division; powers; duties.
- Section 61-14E-7 - Licensure; exceptions.
- Section 61-14E-7.1 - Emergency provision.
- Section 61-14E-8 - Temporary certification.
- Section 61-14E-9 - Fees for licensure.
- Section 61-14E-10 - Fund established; disposition; method of payment.
- Section 61-14E-11 - Suspension; revocation; application of Uniform Licensing Act.
- Section 61-14E-12 - Violations; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.