2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 10A - Osteopathic Physicians' Assistants, 61-10A-1 through 61-10A-7.
- Section 61-10A-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-10A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 61-10A-3 - Administration of act.
- Section 61-10A-4 - Licensure as osteopathic physician assistant; scope of authority; annual registration of employment; employment change.
- Section 61-10A-4.1 - Fees.
- Section 61-10A-4.2 - Inactive license.
- Section 61-10A-4.3 - Exemption from licensure.
- Section 61-10A-5 - Denial, suspension or revocation.
- Section 61-10A-6 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 61-10A-7 - Responsibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.