2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses.
Article 1 - Uniform Licensing, 61-1-1 through 61-1-33.
- Section 61-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 61-1-3 - Opportunity for licensee or applicant to have hearing.
- Section 61-1-3.1 - Limitations.
- Section 61-1-3.2 - Unlicensed activity; disciplinary proceedings; civil penalty.
- Section 61-1-4 - Notice of contemplated board action; request for hearing; notice of hearing.
- Section 61-1-5 - Method of service.
- Section 61-1-6 - Venue of hearing.
- Section 61-1-7 - Hearing officers; hearings; public; exception; excusal; protection of witness and information.
- Section 61-1-8 - Rights of person entitled to hearing.
- Section 61-1-9 - Powers of board or hearing officer in connection with hearings.
- Section 61-1-10 - Enforcement of board orders and contempt procedure.
- Section 61-1-11 - Rules of evidence.
- Section 61-1-12 - Record.
- Section 61-1-13 - Decision.
- Section 61-1-14 - Service of decision.
- Section 61-1-15 - Procedure where person fails to request or appear for hearing.
- Section 61-1-16 - Contents of decision.
- Section 61-1-17 - Petition for review.
- Section 61-1-18 - Repealed.
- Section 61-1-19 - Stay.
- Section 61-1-20 - Repealed.
- Section 61-1-21 - Power of board to reopen the case.
- Section 61-1-22, 61-1-23 - Repealed.
- Section 61-1-24 - Power of board to seek injunctive relief.
- Section 61-1-25 - Declaratory judgment.
- Section 61-1-26 - Repealed.
- Section 61-1-27 - Amending and repealing.
- Section 61-1-28 - Purpose of act; liberal interpretation.
- Section 61-1-29 - Adoption of regulations; notice and hearing.
- Section 61-1-30 - Emergency regulations; appeal.
- Section 61-1-31 - Validity of regulation; judicial review.
- Section 61-1-32 - Petition for adoption, amendment or repeal of regulations.
- Section 61-1-33 - Declaratory rulings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.