There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 6A - Uniform Interstate Family Support, 40-6A-100 through 40-6A-903.
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Article 2 - JURISDICTION
- Article 3 - CIVIL PROVISIONS OF GENERAL APPLICATION
- Article 4 - ESTABLISHMENT OF SUPPORT ORDER
- Article 5 - DIRECT ENFORCEMENT OF ORDER OF ANOTHER STATE WITHOUT REGISTRATION
- Article 6 - ENFORCEMENT AND MODIFICATION OF SUPPORT ORDER AFTER REGISTRATION
- Article 7 - DETERMINATION OF PARENTAGE
- Article 8 - INTERSTATE RENDITION
- Article 9 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.