There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs.
Article 11A - New Mexico Uniform Parentage Act, 40-11A-101 through 40-11A-903.
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- Article 2 - PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP
- Article 3 - VOLUNTARY ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF PATERNITY
- Article 4 - REGISTRY OF PATERNITY
- Article 5 - GENETIC TESTING
- Article 6 - PROCEEDING TO ADJUDICATE PARENTAGE
- Article 7 - CHILD OF ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
- Article 8 - GESTATIONAL AGREEMENTS
- Article 9 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.