2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 39 - Judgments, Costs, Appeals.
- Article 1 - Judgments, 39-1-1 through 39-1-20.
- Article 1A - Structured Settlement Protection Act, 39-1A-1 through 39-1A-7.
- Article 2 - Attorneys' Fees and Costs, 39-2-1 through 39-2-14.
- Article 3 - Appeals, 39-3-1 through 39-3-30.
- Article 4 - Recovery on Judgments, 39-4-1 through 39-4-16.
- Article 4A - Foreign Judgments, 39-4A-1 through 39-4A-6.
- Article 4B - Foreign Money-Judgments Recognition, 39-4B-1 through 39-4B-9.
- Article 4C - Foreign-Money Claims, 39-4C-1 through 39-4C-16.
- Article 4D - Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act, 39-4D-1 through 39-4D-11.
- Article 5 - Sales Under Execution and Foreclosure, 39-5-1 through 39-5-23.
- Article 6 - Levy and Sale of Livestock, 39-6-1 through 39-6-4.
- Article 7 - Uniform Certification of Questions of Law, 39-7-1 through 39-7-13.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.