2009 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses.
Article 9 - Sexual Offenses, 30-9-1 through 30-9-20.
- Section 30-9-1 - Enticement of child.
- Section 30-9-2 - Prostitution.
- Section 30-9-3 - Patronizing prostitutes.
- Section 30-9-4 - Promoting prostitution.
- Section 30-9-4.1 - Accepting earnings of a prostitute.
- Section 30-9-5 - Order for medical examination and treatment.
- Section 30-9-6 - Testimony of witnesses to prostitution and lewdness.
- Section 30-9-7 - Evidence.
- Section 30-9-8 - House of prostitution; public nuisance.
- Section 30-9-9 - Remedy of lessor.
- Section 30-9-10 - Definitions.
- Section 30-9-11 - Criminal sexual penetration.
- Section 30-9-12 - Criminal sexual contact.
- Section 30-9-13 - Criminal sexual contact of a minor.
- Section 30-9-14 - Indecent exposure.
- Section 30-9-14.1 - Indecent dancing.
- Section 30-9-14.2 - Indecent waitering.
- Section 30-9-14.3 - Aggravated indecent exposure.
- Section 30-9-15 - Corroboration.
- Section 30-9-16 - Testimony; limitations; in camera hearing.
- Section 30-9-17 - Videotaped depositions of alleged victims who are under sixteen years of age; procedure; use in lieu of direct testimony.
- Section 30-9-17.1 - Victims; polygraph examinations; prohibited actions.
- Section 30-9-18 - Alleged victims who are under thirteen years of age; psychological evaluation.
- Section 30-9-19 - Sexual assault; submission of DNA samples by law enforcement and laboratories.
- Section 30-9-20 - Voyeurism prohibited; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.