2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 12D — Reinsurance Intermediaries, 59A-12D-1 through 59A-12D-12.
- Section 59A-12D-1 — Short title.
- Section 59A-12D-2 — Definitions.
- Section 59A-12D-3 — Licensure.
- Section 59A-12D-4 — Required contract provisions; reinsurance intermediary-brokers.
- Section 59A-12D-5 — Books and records; reinsurance intermediary-brokers.
- Section 59A-12D-6 — Duties of insurers utilizing the services of a reinsurance intermediary-broker.
- Section 59A-12D-7 — Required contract provisions; reinsurance intermediary-managers.
- Section 59A-12D-8 — Prohibited acts.
- Section 59A-12D-9 — Duties of reinsurers utilizing the services of a reinsurance intermediary-manager.
- Section 59A-12D-10 — Examination authority.
- Section 59A-12D-11 — Penalties and liabilities.
- Section 59A-12D-12 — Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.