2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 5 — Corporate Reports, 53-5-1 through 53-5-10.
- Section 53-5-1 — Short title.
- Section 53-5-2 — Corporate and supplemental reports.
- Section 53-5-3 — Public regulation commission to supply definitions.
- Section 53-5-4 — Exempt corporations.
- Section 53-5-5 — Corporate reports; affirmation; penalty.
- Section 53-5-6 — Application for period of extension.
- Section 53-5-7 — Failure to file corporate reports; penalty.
- Section 53-5-7.1 — Canceled corporations stricken from public regulation commission files.
- Section 53-5-8 — Public regulation commission may furnish forms; release of information; penalty.
- Section 53-5-9 — Dormant corporations; statement in lieu of corporate report.
- Section 53-5-10 — Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.