2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 4 — Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration, 45-4-101 through 45-4-401.
Part 1. DEFINITIONS
Part 2. POWERS OF FOREIGN PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
- 45-4-201 — Payment of debt and delivery of property to domiciliary foreign personal representative without local administration.
- 45-4-202 — Payment or delivery discharges.
- 45-4-203 — Resident creditor notice.
- 45-4-204 — Proof of authority; bond.
- 45-4-205 — Powers.
- 45-4-206 — Power of representatives in transition.
- 45-4-207 — Ancillary and other local administrations; provisions governing.
Part 3. JURISDICTION OVER FOREIGN PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
- 45-4-301 — Jurisdiction by act of foreign personal representative.
- 45-4-302 — Jurisdiction by act of decedent.
- 45-4-303 — Notice to a foreign personal representative.
Part 4. ADJUDICATION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.