2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 10 — Magistrate Court; Forcible Entry or Unlawful Detainer, 35-10-1 through 35-10-6.
- Section 35-10-1 — Forcible entry or detainer; grounds.
- Section 35-10-2 — Limitation of remedy.
- Section 35-10-3 — Forcible entry or detainer; special provisions.
- Section 35-10-4 — Forcible entry or detainer; judgment.
- Section 35-10-5 — Forcible entry or detainer; damages on appeal.
- Section 35-10-6 — Forcible entry or detainer; form of execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.