2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 9 — Children\'s Shelter Care, 32A-9-1 through 32A-9-7.
- Section 32A-9-1 — Short title.
- Section 32A-9-2 — Legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 32A-9-3 — Definitions.
- Section 32A-9-4 — Rules and regulations; promulgation.
- Section 32A-9-5 — Community-based shelter-care facilities.
- Section 32A-9-6 — Eligibility of child for placement.
- Section 32A-9-7 — Report to the governor and the legislature.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.