2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 3A — Families in Need of Services, 32A-3A-1 through 32A-3A-10.
- Section 32A-3A-1 — Short title; purpose.
- Section 32A-3A-2 — Definitions.
- Section 32A-3A-3 — Request for family services; withdrawal of request; presumption of good faith.
- Section 32A-3A-4 — Referral process.
- Section 32A-3A-5 — Repealed.
- Section 32A-3A-6 — Voluntary placement of child outside home; documentation.
- Section 32A-3A-7 — Voluntary placement; time limitation.
- Section 32A-3A-8 — Duty to file a petition.
- Section 32A-3A-9 — Right to regain custody.
- Section 32A-3A-10 — Voluntary placement; rights of parent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.