There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 21 — Emancipation of Minors, 32A-21-1 through 32A-21-7.
- Section 32A-21-1 — Short title.
- Section 32A-21-2 — Legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 32A-21-3 — Emancipated minors; description.
- Section 32A-21-4 — Emancipation by declaration.
- Section 32A-21-5 — Over the age of majority; purpose.
- Section 32A-21-6 — Public entitlement of emancipated minors.
- Section 32A-21-7 — Declaration of Emancipation; petition; contents; notice; mandate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.