2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 11 — Interstate Compact on Placement of Children, 32A-11-1 through 32A-11-7.
- Section 32A-11-1 — Interstate compact.
- Section 32A-11-2 — Financial responsibility; default in compact.
- Section 32A-11-3 — Notices; health and social services department [human services department].
- Section 32A-11-4 — "Appropriate authority"; health and social services department [human services department].
- Section 32A-11-5 — Financial commitment; approval.
- Section 32A-11-6 — Court jurisdiction in placement of delinquent children.
- Section 32A-11-7 — Governor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.