2006 New Mexico Chapter 32 — Children\'s Code [Repealed].
- Article 1 — The Children's Code.
- Article 2 — Juvenile Parole Board.
- Article 2A — Children's Shelter Care.
- Article 2B — Detention Facility Grant Fund.
- Article 3 — Interstate Compact on Juveniles.
- Article 4 — Interstate Compact on Placement of Children.
- Article 5 — Residential Treatment Program.
- Article 6 — Juvenile Assistance Programs.
- Article 7 — Citizen Substitute Care Review.
- Article 8 — Missing Child Reporting.
- Article 9 — Children's and Juvenile Facility Criminal Records Screening.
- Article 10 — Child Development.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.