2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 11A — Sex Offender Registration and Notification, 29-11A-1 through 29-11A-10.
- Section 29-11A-1 — Short title.
- Section 29-11A-2 — Findings; purpose.
- Section 29-11A-3 — Definitions.
- Section 29-11A-4 — Registration of sex offenders; information required; criminal penalty for noncompliance.
- Section 29-11A-4.1 — Procedures when a sex offender moves from New Mexico to another state.
- Section 29-11A-5 — Local registry; central registry; administration by department of public safety; participation in the national sex offender registry; rules.
- Section 29-11A-5.1 — Public access to information regarding certain registered sex offenders; active community notification; internet web site.
- Section 29-11A-6 — Repealed.
- Section 29-11A-7 — Notice to sex offenders of duty to register.
- Section 29-11A-8 — Immunity.
- Section 29-11A-9 — State preemption; saving clause.
- Section 29-11A-10 — Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.