2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 8 — Identifying Devices and Cards for Disabled Persons, 28-8-1 through 28-8-7.
- Section 28-8-1 — Definitions.
- Section 28-8-2 — Identifying devices for persons having certain conditions.
- Section 28-8-3 — Duty of peace officer.
- Section 28-8-4 — Duty of medical practitioners.
- Section 28-8-5 — Duty of others.
- Section 28-8-6 — Falsifying identification or misrepresenting condition.
- Section 28-8-7 — Other duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.