2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 4 — State Agency on Aging, 28-4-1 through 28-4-9.
- Section 28-4-1 — Commission on aging [State agency on aging]; duties.
- Section 28-4-2 — Definitions.
- Section 28-4-3 — Commission on aging [State agency on aging]; powers.
- Section 28-4-4 — Agency created.
- Section 28-4-5 — Agency duties.
- Section 28-4-6 — Agency powers.
- Section 28-4-7 — Agency staff.
- Section 28-4-8 — Reports.
- Section 28-4-9 — Advisory committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.