There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 2 — Criminal Offender Employment Act, 28-2-1 through 28-2-6.
- Section 28-2-1 — Short title.
- Section 28-2-2 — Purpose of act.
- Section 28-2-3 — Employment eligibility determination.
- Section 28-2-4 — Power to refuse, renew, suspend or revoke public employment or license.
- Section 28-2-5 — Nonapplicability to law enforcement agencies.
- Section 28-2-6 — Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.