2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 11 — Assistance Animal, 28-11-1 through 28-11-5.
- Section 28-11-1 — Repealed.
- Section 28-11-1.1 — Short title.
- Section 28-11-2 — Definitions.
- Section 28-11-3 — Admittance of qualified assistance animals.
- Section 28-11-4 — Penalty.
- Section 28-11-5 — Findings and purpose; interference with qualified assistance animals prohibited; criminal and civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.