2006 New Mexico Statutes - Article 10 — Consent to Medical Care; Emergency Care; Transfusions, 24-10-1 through 24-10-6.
- Section 24-10-1 — Emancipated minors; hospital, medical and surgical care.
- Section 24-10-2 — Consent for emergency attention by person in loco parentis.
- Section 24-10-3 — Persons coming to aid or rescue of another rendering emergency care; release from liability.
- Section 24-10-4 — Emergency defined.
- Section 24-10-5 — Transfusions; limited liability.
- Section 24-10-6 — Blood donation; minors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.