2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 9 - CHILDREN--JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURTS
- Section 9:3A-1 - Short title.
- Section 9:3A-2 - Findings, declarations relative to establishing Department of Children and Families.
- Section 9:3A-3 - Department of Children and Families established.
- Section 9:3A-4 - Definitions relative to Department of Children and Families.
- Section 9:3A-5 - Commissioner of Children and Families.
- Section 9:3A-6 - Designation of final decision maker for contested cases.
- Section 9:3A-7 - Responsibilities, duties of commissioner.
- Section 9:3A-7.1 - Regulations for implementing provisions of act establishing the department.
- Section 9:3A-7.2 - List of State-owned properties available for use as residential treatment facility for certain juveniles.
- Section 9:3A-7.3 - Rules, regulations prescribed by Commissioner of Children and Families concerning out-of-State placement for children.
- Section 9:3A-7.4 - Standardized admission protocols for transfer of child to psychiatric facility.
- Section 9:3A-7.5 - DCF rules, regulations.
- Section 9:3A-8 - Necessary investigations; powers.
- Section 9:3A-9 - Functions, powers, duties of Office of Children's Services transferred to department.
- Section 9:3A-10 - "Office of Children's Services" refers to Department of Children and Families.
- Section 9:3A-11 - Transfer of certain DHS staff to department.
- Section 9:3A-12 - Act subject to C.52:14D-1 et seq.
- Section 9:3A-13 - Inapplicability of act.
- Section 9:3A-14 - Criminal history record information check for certain employees.
- Section 9:3A-15 - "Mom2Mom Peer Support Program" helpline.
- Section 9:3A-16 - List of credentialed resources, behavioral health care providers.
- Section 9:3A-17 - Annual consultation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.