2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 9 - CHILDREN--JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURTS
Chapter 12A - Establishment of children's shelter; management; funds
- Section 9:12A-1 - Establishment of children's shelter; management; funds
- Section 9:12A-2 - Short title.
- Section 9:12A-3 - Findings, declarations relative to homeless youth.
- Section 9:12A-4 - Definitions relative to homeless youth.
- Section 9:12A-5 - Establishment, support of comprehensive program for homeless youth.
- Section 9:12A-6 - Street outreach program.
- Section 9:12A-7 - Basic center shelter program.
- Section 9:12A-8 - Transitional living program.
- Section 9:12A-9 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.