2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 59 - CLAIMS AGAINST PUBLIC ENTITIES
Chapter 9 - Manner of trial
- Section 59:9-1 - Manner of trial
- Section 59:9-2 - Judgments, interest, limitations.
- Section 59:9-3 - Contribution by a public entity or public employee with a joint tortfeasor
- Section 59:9-3.1 - Percentage of liability
- Section 59:9-4 - Comparative negligence
- Section 59:9-5 - Discretion to award attorney's fees; limitation
- Section 59:9-6 - Suits against public employees--judgment or settlement as bar
- Section 59:9-7 - Review of amount of verdict or judgment
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.