2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 46 - PROPERTY
- Section 46:2B-8.1 - Short title.
- Section 46:2B-8.2 - Powers of attorney; durable powers of attorney; disability defined.
- Section 46:2B-8.3 - Durable power of attorney not affected by lapse of time; disability or incapacity.
- Section 46:2B-8.4 - Relation of attorney-in-fact to court-appointed fiduciary.
- Section 46:2B-8.5 - Power of attorney not revoked until notice.
- Section 46:2B-8.6 - Good faith reliance.
- Section 46:2B-8.7 - Multiple attorneys-in-fact.
- Section 46:2B-8.8 - Delegation by attorney-in-fact.
- Section 46:2B-8.9 - Formality.
- Section 46:2B-8.10 - Revocation.
- Section 46:2B-8.11 - Certified copies and photocopies.
- Section 46:2B-8.12 - Compensation of the attorney-in-fact.
- Section 46:2B-8.13 - Fiduciary status and duty to account.
- Section 46:2B-8.13a - Power of attorney; gift of principal's property; prohibited
- Section 46:2B-8.14 - Application of act.
- Section 46:2B-10 - Definitions
- Section 46:2B-11 - Authority of agent
- Section 46:2B-12 - Powers of agent
- Section 46:2B-13 - Banking institutions to accept power of attorney
- Section 46:2B-14 - Banking institutions not liable for action in reliance on power of attorney
- Section 46:2B-15 - Limitations on power of agent
- Section 46:2B-16 - Banking transaction by agent binds principal
- Section 46:2B-17 - Power of attorney not made pursuant to this act valid
- Section 46:2B-18 - Banking institution may retain copy of power of attorney
- Section 46:2B-19 - Agent acting pursuant to power of attorney shall be a fiduciary
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.