2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 43 - PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
- Section 43:8C-1 - Definitions relative to incentive programs for retirement, termination of certain employees.
- Section 43:8C-2 - Implementation of incentive program.
- Section 43:8C-2.1 - Incentive program to encourage retirement, termination of employment of county employees.
- Section 43:8C-3 - Submission of detailed information concerning incentive program.
- Section 43:8C-4 - Additional service credits, PFRS, PERS; conditions.
- Section 43:8C-5 - Consultation with representative of bargaining unit.
- Section 43:8C-6 - Employment level of affected local unit.
- Section 43:8C-7 - Rules by Director of Division of Local Government Services.
- Section 43:8C-8 - Rules by Director of Division of Pensions and Benefits.
- Section 43:8C-9 - Incentive program for employees of merging school districts, conditions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.