2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
Chapter 7 - License necessary; emergencies; exceptions; administration; examinations
- Section 34:7-1 - License necessary; emergencies; exceptions; administration; examinations
- Section 34:7-2 - Application
- Section 34:7-2.1 - Declaration of becoming a citizen
- Section 34:7-3 - Fees; revocation or suspension of license.
- Section 34:7-4 - Form of license
- Section 34:7-5 - Production of license and equipment inspection certificates on demand
- Section 34:7-6 - Penalties.
- Section 34:7-7 - Jurisdiction
- Section 34:7-8 - Complaint; process
- Section 34:7-9 - Service of process
- Section 34:7-12 - Execution; commitment
- Section 34:7-14 - Inspection of boilers.
- Section 34:7-15 - Fee for inspecting and testing; inspection of new vessels or vessels under construction.
- Section 34:7-16 - Additional external inspection; fee.
- Section 34:7-17 - Commissioner may order additional inspections
- Section 34:7-18 - Rules and regulations
- Section 34:7-19 - Report by insurance company making inspection.
- Section 34:7-20 - Report by owner; fees
- Section 34:7-21 - Unfit vessel not to be used
- Section 34:7-22 - Reinspection
- Section 34:7-23 - Conformance to standards
- Section 34:7-24 - Evidence of approval
- Section 34:7-25 - Refrigeration systems; inspection; fees; certificate.
- Section 34:7-26 - Penalties; recovery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.