2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
Chapter 6B - Smoking, use of tobacco products shall not affect employment
- Section 34:6B-1 - Smoking, use of tobacco products shall not affect employment
- Section 34:6B-2 - Law, workplace policies not affected
- Section 34:6B-3 - Aggrieved person may institute civil action
- Section 34:6B-4 - Penalties
- Section 34:6B-5 - Definitions relative to disclosure of personal information for certain electronic communications devices.
- Section 34:6B-6 - Prohibited actions by employers.
- Section 34:6B-7 - Waiver, limitation of protection prohibited.
- Section 34:6B-8 - Retaliation, discrimination prohibited.
- Section 34:6B-9 - Violations, penalties.
- Section 34:6B-10 - Construction of act.
- Section 34:6B-11 - Short title.
- Section 34:6B-12 - Findings, declarations relative to certain employment rights of persons with criminal records.
- Section 34:6B-13 - Definitions relative to certain employment rights of persons with criminal records.
- Section 34:6B-14 - Prohibited actions by employer during initial employment application process.
- Section 34:6B-15 - Prohibitions relative to employer advertisements.
- Section 34:6B-16 - Exceptions to prohibited actions by employers.
- Section 34:6B-17 - Criminal histories relative to employment with local government.
- Section 34:6B-18 - Penalties sole remedy; construction of act.
- Section 34:6B-19 - Violations, penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.